At Snorkel AI, we’re redefining how people and organizations build AI applications. Snorkel started as a research project in the Stanford AI Lab in 2016, creating a higher-level interface to machine learning through programmatically labeled and managed training data. From deploying in some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated tech organizations, to empowering scientists, doctors, and journalists — we’ve seen firsthand how this approach democratizes and accelerates AI. Now, we’re building Snorkel Flow to bring our technology to everyone!
Building Snorkel Flow requires outstanding engineers and technologies across the stack, including scalable data pipelines, elegant and intuitive interfaces (both visual and programmatic), state-of-the-art ML modeling techniques, and best practices for seamless deployment. Modern AI approaches require large labeled training datasets to learn from. While traditional approaches typically rely on armies of human annotators to label by hand, Snorkel Flow empowers users to programmatically label and build training data sets to drive a radically faster, more flexible, and higher quality end-to-end AI development process. Snorkel Flow is an end-to-end development platform, complete with a GUI and powerful programmatic interfaces for driving the development process for full AI application workflows: from preprocessing, to programmatic training data creation, to ML model training, to analysis, and deployment. It's the data-first platform for enterprise AI.
Excited to help us redefine how AI applications are built? Apply to be the newest Snorkeler!
Snorkel is hiring exceptional individuals to join our founding enterprise sales team. In this role, you will be working with a highly differentiated product currently being introduced to the market to solve the largest remaining unsolved problem in AI/ML. Sellers will follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer’s unique needs to clearly convey the value of the Snorkel AI platform. You are highly intelligent, hardworking, driven, passionate and highly coachable. This is an opportunity to join a high caliber cross functional team on a journey to build a generational company together.
- Challenging the status quo by positioning Snorkel's differentiation and value to a technical buyer.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline with a focus on large fortune 1000 companies (new logos) while running an efficient sales process.
- Strategic research based outbound prospecting and lead qualification.
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives.
- Build, maintain and own specific relationship and org maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational contacts.
- Develop a deep comprehension of prospect’s business. Identify a robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities.
- Work closely with cross-functional team (solution engineering, customer success, account development, channe) to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling business outcomes and quantifiable value.
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency.
- Highly intelligent. High EQ. Self-aware, Coachable. Resourceful. Humble
- Good Human. We are looking for superstars. Not rockstars.
- Entrepreneurial/Builder mindset. Strong communication skills.
- Has demonstrated success in closing business from a lead that was sourced through outbound prospecting.
- Experiencing selling complex technology where a “re-frame” around the problem statement was required to qualify and progress opportunities.
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets. Top 5% consistently over the last 3-5 years.
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, Outcome Based Selling, Challenger Sales).
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively build a business case with prospect around identified pain with a direct tie to differentiated product capabilities. Can articulate business value of complex enterprise technology.
- Skilled in building business champions and running a complex sales process.
- Strong Discovery, Objection Handling, negotiating and Closing Skills.
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $100k+.
- Experience working for an innovative high growth tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred).
Be Your Best At Snorkel
Snorkel AI is on a mission to make machine learning practical for everyone, and it starts with building a team that welcomes, represents and gives opportunity to all. We work at the frontier of AI and software engineering, and believe that underrepresented communities need to play a part in shaping the future of these fields. At Snorkel AI, we actively work to create an environment that values end-to-end ownership, diverse forms of impact, and opportunities for personal growth.
Snorkelers are supported by an amazing team and an amazing set of benefits. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for Snorkelers and their families, plus a yearly wellness stipend. Our 401k program lets Snorkelers plan for their future and our parental leave program lets new parents take up to 20 weeks of paid time off. Learn more about these benefits and more — like our workstation setup allowance — on our Careers page.
Snorkel AI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Snorkel AI embraces diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Snorkel AI prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, performance, merit, and business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.