PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020 and are growing 3x annually, reaching 4 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2022.
PayJoy is looking for a Technical Support Professional to provide immediate support as we continue to scale our global teams. The ideal candidate connects with PayJoy’s mission and has a strong growth mindset. We are growing from 900 to 1200 global employees in the coming months, and this person will play a key part in making onboarding and technical support for the Mexico office.
- Install and configure computer systems and applications within the company
- Attend in-person meetings or Google Meet with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware/software problems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complicated technical cases in a dynamic environment
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to phone, email and online requests for technical support and providing documentation
- Procurement experience
- College Degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years relevant experience supporting Windows / Mac OSX. Ubuntu experience is a plus
- Experience with Cisco / Meraki switches and network technologies
- SaaS / Cloud experience (Google Workplace / Slack / LastPass / SSO)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Company-funded health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Monthly pantry vouchers
- Company holidays
- Christmas bonus of 20 days
- 20 vacation days
- Vacation bonus 50%
- Annual fitness benefit
- Annual professional development benefit
- Phone finance benefit
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed