The Role: Are you ready to help scale the team who is shaping the next standard for healthcare? We’re looking for a senior leader who loves tackling big, complex challenges and is energized by our mission to disrupt healthcare. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned process engineering manager who has experience driving transformational business outcomes and likes to get their hands dirty. You’ll be embedded within our Care Team to maximize the impact you can bring to one of our fastest growing and largest teams at Included Health.
Who We Are: An established team of care coordinators and support specialists who work tirelessly to ensure our members get the highest-quality care. We have a hard job - our work ranges from answering fast-paced member services questions to uncovering members' unspoken needs, all while treating our members with empathy and respect. By serving as the front door to so many needs, we have an incredible opportunity to build trust with our members and drive meaningful clinical outcomes. We know our processes could be more effective to drive improved member experience and efficiency and we are looking for help.
Who You Are: You have experience driving change in an effective and inspirational way. You embrace a good challenge and are energized by the opportunity to introduce lean thinking to an organization. You understand how to engage and motivate the teams you work with and coach to overcome challenges. You believe in the importance of data to drive decision making and manage performance. You are a strong cross-functional collaborator who helps develop high-impact, company-level solutions. You are passionate about our mission and are able to channel that to your internal stakeholders.
- Identify and scope most significant areas of opportunity; work within Member Care to get alignment, set business and operational targets, and re-design the process.
- Understand best practices and think creatively to find innovative solutions to improve productivity and quality measures
- Leverage data to measure and analyze impact of changes
- Regularly communicate progress and updates to leaders across the broader organization
- Drive remediation exercises to deliver systemic improvements
- Create business cases for investment; confident leveraging data to create to develop ROI models
- Lean Six Sigma black belt
- Business acumen and comfort applying data driven leadership to improve collective performance
- Deep critical reasoning skills and strong business judgment to make sound decisions and provide clear rationale.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; ability to innovate and think outside the box.
- Experience working with contact centers preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel at minimum quarterly to our Care Center in Maine and/or our company headquarters in San Francisco
- Curiosity - you are excited to sink your teeth in and learn!
- Minimum of 7-10 years expertise in process engineering / improvement
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.