About the role:
The mission of the Solutions Consulting team is to drive growth and retention by ensuring solutions meet prospects’ and clients’ business needs. We do this by providing technical product expertise, developing deal strategy, creating the tailored articulation of value, and identifying and solutioning for gaps in client & member delivery model.
In less formal terms, the Solutions Consulting team is a highly focused team of seasoned professionals who are trusted advisors to team members in sales, client success, consultant and broker relations, carrier relations, product marketing, and product. With a birds-eye-view across many clients and pursuits, the Solutions Consultants identify and share best practices with their colleagues and apply it in practice to clients and in deal pursuits.
- The Senior Solutions Consultant for Client Success will be a key client strategist across our current client book of business.
- This role is responsible for the following core functions on aligned client opportunities and team initiatives
- Attend regular Client Success team meetings to share themes and learnings across current clients and identify learning and growth opportunities
- Apply deep product, market, and competitive knowledge to the Client Success team via live meeting support and written communication with clients and consultants
- Help develop client specific and product specific value stories alongside the Client Success team that drives client satisfaction
- Delivering an engaging product demonstration based on a client’s current product and services as well as any product expansion
- For renewals, provide thought partnership on pricing, program strategy and positioning and identify potential opportunities for expansion
- For retention opportunities, support Client Success with the development of a remediation strategy with recommendations on the cross-functional team needed to deliver on the plan
- For upsell or expansion opportunities, partnering with Client Success and Sales to determine upsell viability and best-fit win strategy for packaging and positioning (within request for proposals, renewal proposals, or other key deliverables) based on client’s demographics, ecosystem, and current program results
- Refining, socializing, and conducting training on Current Client Solutions Consulting delivery model to GTM for a consistent team approach to client growth and retention pursuits
- Additionally, the Senior Solutions Consultant for Client Success will provide key client, deal and market insights with GTM leadership and the Product Marketing team, helping to shape our products, packaging, reporting, and the way we message our solutions broadly.
In your first 30 days:
- Onboard with the Included Health team through general and GTM-specific training
- Shadow members of the Solutions Consulting team in cross-functional meetings and leadership meetings
- Complete Solutions Consulting onboarding certification program to ensure mastery of the foundational pillars including solution overview, product demonstration, impact reporting, and a deep understanding of our differentiated approach to evaluating physician quality
- Meet leaders of other GTM teams and understand their roles and responsibilities
- Begin supporting client success leaders on current client opportunities
In your first 60 days:
- Develop a strong internal network
- Begin applying knowledge honed in the certification program to opportunities and clients
- Share feedback on our messaging approach and how it’s landing (we want your ideas and perspective)
- Engage with Product / Engineering teams to share market feedback, understand product roadmap, provide input
- Engage with Product Marketing to provide input on packaging, market competitiveness, future priorities, and reporting
- Engage with Actuarial & Analytics team to discuss opportunities, market expectations, and future opportunities
- Shadow other Solutions Consultants on opportunities
- Manage ongoing renewal and retention tracker and calibration with Client Success leadership
In your first 90 days:
- Support larger and increasingly more complex current client opportunities, including large enterprise and marquee upsells
- 6-10+ years of client-facing experience in health and benefits
- Experience supporting client success of similar size and scope to Included Health’s book of business and/or experience in large enterprise client success/account management/consulting
- Experience in sales and/or strategy on best-fit win strategies
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information and messages to a broad and diverse audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to travel (travel amount ~25%)
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree preferred.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.