Delphix is the industry leader for DevOps test data management.
Businesses need to transform application delivery but struggle to balance speed with data security and compliance. Our DevOps Data Platform automates data security, while rapidly deploying test data to accelerate application releases. With Delphix, customers modernize applications, adopt multi-cloud, achieve CI/CD, and recover from downtime events such as ransomware up to 2x faster.
Leading companies, including Choice Hotels, Banco Carrefour, and Fannie Mae, use Delphix to accelerate digital transformation and enable zero trust data management. Visit us at www.delphix.com
. Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Facebook
The Role :
- Delphix has created a new product specifically designed for PaaS and SaaS data sources. PaaS and SaaS data sources are becoming more ubiquitous as large enterprises are migrating to public clouds. We have delivered a hosted, cloud-native solution that provides orchestration and compliance with data privacy requirements for data sources like AzureDataFactory, AWS Aurora/RDS, AzureSQL, Salesforce, Snowflake, and more. We have a world-class team, and we're looking for someone to come in and help build our new product offering.
- You will work on a cloud-native full software stack that consists of microservices, REST API web services and a UI. You will work closely with Product Management, customers, and other engineering stakeholders (e.g. UX team) to design the new solution. You will also collaborate with other team members to deliver a highly-scalable, secure and maintainable service.
- We are a geographically diverse team with a remote work policy. We foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment. As part of the broader Delphix engineering community, you will have the opportunity to drive process improvements, help develop and drive adoption of best practices, and contribute new ideas to help make Delphix and its products better.
- Design, code development, testing, review, and deploy microservices.
- Develop features for the Delphix cloud-native product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (e.g. UX) to maintain a high bar for quality
- Participate in the elaboration of the product architecture, product experience (along with PM and UX), customers, and product support
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Writing robust code following standard coding guidelines.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-6 years of experience developing scalable distributed software solutions
- Experience designing and creating cloud-native microservices in a public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Develop software systems with testability, scalability and manageability in mind.
- Strong problem solving and coding skills as a good engineer but more importantly have a strong teamwork mindset as a good team player
- Ability to learn other tools and technologies as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via reviewing code, reviewing design documents.
Great to have :
- Experience with PaaS or SaaS data sources like ADF, AWS Aurora / RDS, AzureSQL, Salesforce, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience working with and deploying serverless solutions
- Experience with AWS services (eg. Lambda, Step Function, S3 , API Gateway)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code - Terraform
- An interest in learning new technologies
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.