Curated is on a mission to help people find exactly what they’re looking for
Whether it’s your first snowboard, a brand new baby stroller, or a much needed upgrade to your coffee machine – shopping is hard when the stakes are high. We make it easy by connecting customers with Real Experts who can answer their needs faster.
Curated is the home of America’s biggest community of Real Experts
Real Experts aren’t sales assistants. They’re people living ordinary lives, who also happen to be obsessively passionate about something. They have real, on-the-ground, lived experience — they’re not proficient in tennis, they’re fluent in it.
Making high-stakes purchases easier is only the beginning
Our Real Experts connect with customers in ways that would be unimaginable in any other retail context. They work hard to understand your needs, trade stories, help make plans, and keep in touch.
It’s why customers are obsessed with Curated – and why our Real Experts have a 4.96 average star rating over 85,000+ reviews.
We are seeking an Operations Supervisor to join our fully-remote workforce and become a key part of Curated’s customer experience efforts. Our Fulfillment and Support team is the pulse of Curated, ensuring all customer requests are completed quickly and effectively using Curated’s suite of proprietary software tools for multiple lines of business (LOBs). The Operations Supervisor will oversee the overall end-to-end process for customer support.
A strong Operations Supervisor must have superb time management skills and can easily multitask, all while communicating effectively with peers and team leaders. They are obsessively focused on the details and have an eye for spotting (and fixing) issues before anyone else does. They are also natural at solving problems and will stop at nothing to get the job done right.
• Manage, monitor, and review the performance of Team Associates and their respective departments; set objectives, strategies, and targets to provide excellent service to our customers.
• Collaborate with our Process team to develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
• Identify key problems or issues with the standardization of processes as they arise and drive efficiency and quality.
Build a strong Operations management culture; coach Team Leads, identify opportunities for development, and provide advice and guidance on operational issues
• Collaborate with other Departments to ensure all personnel and customer issues are resolved.
• Be responsible for the team’s adherence to client SLAs, both turnaround time and quality;
• Track and improve overall team efficiency and budget
• Oversee and facilitate the successful scaling of the team to meet new output targets.
• Submit regular periodic reports to the Business Department Head.
To be a successful applicant for the Operations Supervisor role, you must have the following qualifications:
• At least 2-4 years experience as an operations lead or management position or similar. A strong plus if you have worked with U.S. based clients.
• Must have experience leading a team of at least 20+ team members / direct reports
• Must have an interest in working in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Proficiency in Google Suite/Microsoft Excel; Proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken
• You are highly proactive, curious and driven. You seek answers to things you do not know.
While these qualifications are typical of a strong candidate, they are not exhaustive and not required unless noted. We take a holistic approach to hiring and would love to connect if this sounds interesting to you!
Curated was founded in 2017 to humanize online shopping. Backed by Forerunner, Greylock, and CapitalG, we’ve built a collaborative shopping experience brought to life by passionate experts. Every shopper on Curated gets one-on-one personalized advice to find the perfect product, so they can enjoy more of what they love.
Through our expert community, Curated has created a new type of knowledge economy that enables people to earn meaningful income by sharing their expertise, from anywhere.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, as we strive to build a marketplace that serves every demographic with the highest level of quality and respect.
Something looks off?