This opening is only for candidates located in India, and will report into our Head of Global Support.
Builder.io is looking to add a Technical Specialist to our team who will work with our customers to resolve issues they're experiencing with our platform. This role is ideal for a front-end web developer who has an eye for design and great communications skills.
As a Technical Specialist, you will...
- Support users - You will be monitoring live chat and email to communicate with users to understand their needs and issues, and provide updates in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues - Diagnose customer’s technical issues and provide fixes to resolve them when possible. Escalate potential issues with our Engineering team when necessary
- Improve our product and documentation - When you're not supporting users you will be spending improving our product and resources to help our customers
You will thrive in this role if you have…
- Great communication and writing skills - fluency in English is a requirement
- A passion and excitement for helping people and solving problems
- Experience with Shopify, Webflow, Wix, Squarespace, etc (this is a big plus!)
The items above are a starting point for a conversation, not a hard list of requirements. If this role excites you, we hope you will apply!
What Builder.io offers you:
- Unlimited time off. 3 weeks is the minimum that we will ask you to take each year
- Quarterly mental health days. We shut down the whole operation 4 times a year to give our team a chance to rest and recharge
- Paid parental leave. 12 weeks of full pay for the birth and care of a newborn child, or for the placement of a child for adoption or foster care
- $500 home office reimbursement. Help get what you need to be comfortable working in a digital-first environment
- $500 annual learning & development budget. Feel supported and empowered to continue developing your skills
- Co-working space reimbursement. Work from any WeWork at anytime with an All Access pass, or reimburse up to $299/month at another local co-working space
- Health Insurance. 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and 50% covered for eligible dependents
- Additional Insurance. Builder covers your life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and you'll have access to supplemental benefits like accident and critical illness insurance
- 401k. Contribute to your financial future through our Guideline plan
- Real equity. We have a four year vesting schedule with a one year cliff. We also have a ten (10!!) year exercise window 🤯 (yeah, we're pretty stoked about it!)
Builder.io a Visual Headless CMS that works with any website or application and enables anyone to create, manage, and publish high-performing, enterprise-scale digital experiences without constantly relying on developers. We’re backed by Greylock Partners.
We were founded San Francisco, CA but committed to operating as a digital-first company. Our team continues to expand globally, with team members spread out across the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Builder.io is committed to growing an inclusive and diverse team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.