What We’re About
We’re an experienced and diverse team focused on solving one of the biggest challenges CIOs and CISOs have - allowing development teams to move fast without compromising on security controls and risk management. we’re looking for strong and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product, and culture.
What You're About
Apiiro is looking for a Senior Global Bookkeeper to join our Finance team. The role reports to the VP of Finance and is responsible for bookkeeping and accounting functions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to grow with our company and is comfortable in fast-paced environments.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in a global high-tech company
- Certified Bookkeeper type 2 or above
- Experience with tax compliance (including estimated payments, VAT, Nikuim, Odfot, etc.).
- Experience with NetSuite system - advantage
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
What You Will Do
- Manage and lead the day-to-day bookkeeping, maintaining the books up to balance
- Preform all activities related to Account Payables - manage AP balances including processing vendor invoices, credit cards, maintaining approval flow and communication with local and foreign vendors
- In charge of the consolidated monthly closing process including cut off reports, accruals, prepaid expenses, amortization, revaluation, allocations etc. up to a full balance sheet and P&L
- Manage Account Receivables including invoice issuance, collection, communication with customers, etc.
- Assist in annual audit and tax return process
- Bank, vendors, AR, payroll, FA, credit cards reconciliations on a weekly/monthly basis
- Local and foreign vendor’s invoices recording, follow the approval process and make payments
- Financial reporting to social security, tax authorities, VAT, Israel and US authorities, 856, 126, sales tax etc.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and system improvements to enhance the workflow of the department
- Prepare inter-company invoices and reconciliations
- Assistance with global payroll preparation in Israel and USA, including monthly closing analysis, vacation and recreation accruals, payroll waterfalls and payment to the authorities.
- Expense reimbursement recording and review
- Ad-hoc tasks as required